Pretty Linux FTP Client

Author: Chris Gehlker
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Pretty Linux FTP Client
I use cURL from the command line to do all my FTP stuff but now I find
that I'm being asked to teach a bunch of Newbies how to do FTP and I
need recommendations for pretty, drag and drop, FTP clients. For macs
I'll probably stick with RBrowser since I know the author. I'd like
similar programs for Linux and Windows, preferably free as in beer. If
they are pretty front ends to libcurl like most of the mac clients, so
much the better.

--
Conscience is thoroughly well-bred and soon leaves off talking to those
who do not wish to hear it.