Fedora Core 2 PCMCIA socket problem

Author: Russell Mason
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Fedora Core 2 PCMCIA socket problem
I just loaded FC2 and am experiencing the exact problem described from the
link at the end of this message -I 'm a newbie and am wondering if there is
a way to execute the required commands automatically each time I log in
rather than manually in a shell window?

commands:
modprobe yenta_socket
service pcmcia restart

Thanks,

Russell

http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/issue7.shtml

Fedora Core 2 test1 notes:

"Rick Johnson e-mailed to state that a couple more FC2 test1 issues niggle
users: PCMCIA slots don't work unless people manually load yenta_socket, and
then restart pcmcia (modprobe yenta_socket and then service pcmcia restart -
this works till the next reboot); "