Re: Installfest, last Saturday of the month, 10:00

Author: Alan Dayley
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Installfest, last Saturday of the month, 10:00
Alexander Henry said:
> I still don't see the installfest on the PLUG calendar, and I've already
> given the URL to people at networking meetings :(

That's my fault. Sorry. It is now on the calendar.

I programmed it to repeat every month on the *last* Saturday of the month.
Meaning that for months with 5 Saturdays, it will be scheduled for the
5th Saturday. Let me know if I should change that to the 4th Saturday of
every month.

Also, would you either send to me or submit an announcement to the web
site? I'd like to highlight the beginning of another monthly meeting, the
InstallFest! I will also add information to the FAQ about the InstallFest
before the week is out.

Alan