Re: DynamicDisks

Author: tickticker
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: DynamicDisks
I installed win2000 for their server first, then I tried to get them moved to
a LAMP/Samba install on *nix on a nice new HP server to replace the old Sony
Vaio they were using for a server. The contractors I organized for the
conversion screwed it up royally (Smart Guys Computing.... watch out!), and I
don't have the time to help them myself anymore and DBs are not in my
skillset. As far as I know, they are at about 70,000+ records in an access
database, that crashes as often as every 10 minutes no matter the Winders
platform.

Ugh. I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

anthony