Re: ZipSlack question

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: ZipSlack question
On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 01:36:39PM -0600, David Huerta wrote:
> Would anyone happen to know if there some sort of Window manager
> (preferably Fluxbox) or JVM provided in Slackware's ZipSlack? From what I
> understand, since its writable, I could just install one, but with a 100
> MB zip disk, I'm not usre if it will fit. Any suggestions?

Hey, I cut my teeth on ZipSlack toward the end of '99.

No X at all, sorry. But you can grab the X packages and install them,
along with your window manager of choice.

http://www.slackware.com/faq/do_faq.php?faq=zipslack#3

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step