Linux Multi-Boot

Author: Wagner, Steven G
To: Plug-Discuss@Lists. Plug. Phoenix. Az. Us
Subject: Linux Multi-Boot
I've got a 60 gig drive (secondary master) that I split equally three ways
with the partioning utility that Xandros uses. I would like to install
Xandros 2.0 on one part, Mandrake 10.0 on another and RH8 on the third. I've
also got a separate drive (primary master) that's laden with XP Pro. For
now, that's my main install.

My question is, basically, what's the best way to get three linux distros
installed on one hdd? And still be able to access my XP drive. I've tried a
couple of ways, but haven't had any luck. TIA for any help any of you might
be able to offer.

-Steve

---