RE: C++ and Java Script Tutorials

Author: Earl, Alex C
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: C++ and Java Script Tutorials
JavaScript and Java are two different animals. JavaScript is normally
used as a client side (web browser side) scripting language to do some
nifty (and some annoying) things. Java is an application development
language (with too many uses to name really). For JavaScript I would
recommend http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp the w3c tutorial on
JavaScript. If you are looking for Java itself, I would recommend the
tutorials on Sun's Java site. They have tons of great tutorials there.
As far as C++, I would recommend "Thinking in C++" by Bruce Eckel
(http://www.mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html) these are
great books that he makes available online for people to download.