PLUG gets first shot at this

Author: Miles Beck
To: PLUG
Subject: PLUG gets first shot at this
I am getting rid of a Sony Vaio PCG-F290 Notebook.

I want to sell it for $75. I thought I would let the PLUG members have
first shot at this since someone may be able to use this for a low price.

This is a PII 400 notebook with a 6 gig hard drive, 128 megabytes of ram
and a dvd-rom drive.

Currently this unit has NO battery. I tested the hardware with Windows
2000 and could not get the touchpad or a ps/2 style mouse to work with
it. However a USB mouse did work.

Go figure.

Please email me off list and the first person to reply to this will get
it for the stated price.

-Miles