RE: database

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: RE: database

I am nothing. I was in a coma in '84 (why I am on disability) which really screwed me up. I am just now becoming 'normal'. I have always been interested in computers and playing with Linux is fun. I am in school right now to help me achieve net+ certification and then hopefully to get a job as a network tech. I am a new comer to Linux and to programming. This is why I am constantly trying to find what I need to learn. Currently it appears that I need to learn four things:

1- HTML
2- PostgreSQL
3- PHP
4- Apache

Apache appears to be the most difficult as I can not find a small and concise tutorial on it. (probably because there isn't one that is small)
:-)Mike(-: