Need Software Developer

Author: Jay Jacobson
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Need Software Developer

A friend of mine is looking to hire a few software developers. I figured I
would ask on this list - anyone here interested in a good devel job, good
benefits, and great environment? If so, just email me your resume - I will
make the introduction for you. Here is a brief ditty about the job:

---------------
Looking for software engineers to help build web-based
applications. The ideal engineer would be well versed in Java, Perl, and
the .NET languages. Have the ability to move between Windows and Unix
server in seconds flat. An understanding of XML for data transfer and data
manipulation using XSLT is a major positive. A challenging and rewarding
environment, where you are never working on the same thing so long that
you are bored.

~Jay

--
..