iptables and aliased interfaces

Author: Matt Alexander
To: PLUGAZ
Subject: iptables and aliased interfaces
I have two IP addresses assigned to the WAN side of a Linux router. The
router is running Arno's IPTables Script:

http://rocky.molphys.leidenuniv.nl/

I have certain ports open on the first interface, eth0, but I want those
same ports blocked on the aliased interface, eth0:0. Is this possible?
I've tried several different commands, but none block incoming connections
to eth0:0, such as:

iptables -A INPUT -i eth0 -d {eth0:0-ip} -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -i eth0:0 -d {eth0:0-ip} -j DROP
iptables -A INPUT -d {eth0:0-ip} -j DROP

Thanks,
~M