Re: Maintaining documents in multiple formats

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Maintaining documents in multiple formats
Thanks to those who replied. I looked at html2ps and it produces a much
nicer-looking output than does htmldoc, in my opinion. I'll probably
stick with maintining HTML as the master format and then generate the
other formats from that, for the time being. In the future, I'll
probably move to some varian of TeX or DocBook. (I'm thinking TeX or
LaTeX, since it's specifically a typesetting language, and if it's good
enough for Knuth's masterwork, it's good enough for my resume.)

Thanks again for the reponses.

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step