Re: spamassassin

Author: Jim
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: spamassassin
I am using amavis-new and this is what I found:

I removed the "qw" from the local domain line and that fixed it for me

@local_domains_acl = ( ".$mydomain", ".domain.com" );

Are there any side effects to removing the "qw" could I leave the "qw"
on a just not have any quotes around the domain name?

Jim