Re: Someone here is infected

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: Someone here is infected
Interestingly enough, the address belongs to a Canadian dial-up user.
Even if I did run my domain's mailserver, the address would be pointless
to block as it's just a dynamic. Ah well, not too much can be done about
it. Yay for SpamAssassin+clamav.

117.168.231.64.in-addr.arpa     name = HSE-London-ppp289372.sympatico.ca