Re: Someone here is infected

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Someone here is infected
According to a friends new screens cleaning
instructions, just 'damp soft cotton' cloth as
chemicals will destroy the screen surface eventually.
Hope coffee doesn't/didn't for you. Remember, the
screen surface of the lcd type isn't glass like the
crt monitors are. So any chemicals can possibly damage
them/fog them up easily. The down side of 'advancing'
tecknowledgeee. I thimk so!!

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,