Re: gnucash won't open in kde 3.2.1

Author: Michael Havens
To: kde-linux
CC: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gnucash won't open in kde 3.2.1

On Saturday 20 March 2004 01:35 pm, Michael Havens wrote:
> I am told by the gnome development team that:
>
> +You have slib-3 installed.  gnucash doesn't work with slib-3.
>
> The developer stated furthet that:
>
> + You need slib-2d6 (or indeed any slib-2)
>
> I tried to apt-get install said program but after I ran apt-get update it
> said that it couldn't find the package. Any ideas what I should do?

I forgot to mention that I did try get ti off of the web but instalation is a
big pain in the BUTT. At first it gave me permission denied errors; but I
chown/chmod that problem away. But now it is telling me that a file is not
'in load path'. So then I add it to my path with PATH=$PATH:<path> but it
doesn't change anything. Anybody out there have any idea what I am doing
wrong?

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/