libkhtml and 'set path'

Author: Michael Havens
To: plug-discuss
Subject: libkhtml and 'set path'

I don't know if any of you remember but when I start konqueror a message appears saying that libkhtml is not in my path. After an updatedb I could not locate so that says to me that it isn't there. Well I got khtml off of my dist and copied it to the location I pulled it from and a message appears saying to me that I am copying over a newer file. So then it is there. Why didn't locate, locate it?

Anyways.....

So then I set path <location of libkhtml>, but I don't know what I did. Did I delete all of the other paths? If so what paths are standard in a debian set up? Another thing. If that is so, how can I just add a PATH?

:-)Mike(-:

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/