Just a thought, probably bad

Author: ec
To: plug
Subject: Just a thought, probably bad
What if a link to a page that someone maintained (I
could if allowed) that listed sources for parts and
service. The link would have to have the usual
disclaimers as to accuracy and liability, but would
help with 'odd' sources that are obscure at the least
in the 'dexonline' sources.

One such 'branch' of the link would be to swap meets
and etc. I sit here much of the day, doing basically
nothing of service, so updating a webpage (I know I
would get swamped at first hopefully) would give me
something to look forward to.

I/we would need a good lawyer to offer the disclaimer
statement so some dah, dah, dit person wouldn't
understand that it is a 'recommendation' and not just
a list of where/phone numbers/email to get stuff with
NO guarantee.

=====
Cyclists should expect and demand safe
accommodation on our public roads,