Re: EPS to SVG

Author: Ted Gould
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: EPS to SVG
On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 07:22, Austin Godber wrote:
> Carl Parrish wrote:
> > Anyone have a good way to convert a EPS vector graphic to SVG on a linux
> > box? (I've finally found one program that will view an EPS but still
> > nothing that can convert from EPS to SVG so far)
> >
> ImageMagick's convert program appears to do it.
>
> man ImageMagick
> man convert

Can anyone get this to work? I tried a few things and couldn't get it
to work. I searched the Imagemagick mailing list and I see similar
problems with no answers... I am a couple versions behind but they've
been reported since August (at least).

I'd love to have this work. The only tool I knew that will do it
previously is pstoedit, but the SVG output is a shareware plugin and
thus only works on x86 :(

        --Ted