Re: Wireless Configuration Utility

Author: Nick Estes
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Wireless Configuration Utility
I'm not sure if Red Hat has a place to put scripts run before interface
configuration (seems like it should), but I have a script I put into my
if-pre-up.d that runs through all the settings I have listed until it
finds an access point. It works like a charm, and I never have to worry
about telling my laptop which network I'm attached to; it just figures it
out.

    --Nick