Recycling Hardware on a Saturday?

Author: Victor Odhner
To: PLUG
Subject: Recycling Hardware on a Saturday?
Where can I recycle surplus equipment on a Saturday?

AZSTRUT accepts anything, but apparently I can't meet
their schedule (unless I can delegate the delivery to
someone else).

This is mostly recyclable materials. There are no
gems here, just old stuff that someone might be able
to glean some value from if they are really
interested in doing that. Most of it is pretty
trashy, mostly not legitimate "swag", and all of it
is the kind of stuff they don't want in the landfill.

AZSTRUT accepts donations of surplus hardware on
Tuesdays and Thursdays, during business hours.
I have a day job and can't get away.

I would be happy to deliver it anywhere in the valley
on a Saturday or an evening. I'm located at SR51
and Thunderbird Road, northeast Phoenix, and could
also rendezvous with a trunkload in northern
Scottsdale on a work day.

I'd only want the assurance that it would be used
or else recycled properly. Right now I'm looking
at a tiny Hitachi H8S/2148AF microcontroller
evaluation board with a full hardware reference
manual and some CDs (needs serial cable and 5v
power supply); an old dead UPS, a couple of dead
PC power supplies, a DX2/66 PC box with its CDROM
drive glued shut (spilled soda?) and the BIOS
battery is dead, a couple of broken IDE hard disks,
a 15" SVGA monitor that is fading fast, but wait,
that's not all! ... like I said, mostly just junk.

Any advice or offers to accept this stuff will be
greatly appreciated by myself ... and by my wife!

Thanks,

Vic