Re: SCCS to RCS

+ (application/pgp-signature)
Author: Bill Jonas
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: SCCS to RCS
On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 04:05:20PM +0000, Ben Coffman wrote:
> Conseqently in each folder if it does not find an RCS or OLD-SCCS directory
> it creates these folders in which the "find" goes into and then it creates
> the folders again, thus causing a never ending recursive loop.

Ah, I see.

> My question being, is there an easy way to traverse down a directory in
> perl, or do I need to create this script from scratch?

Use File::Find. See the perldoc page for it. See also find2perl(1),
which will take command-line arguments in the same style as find(1) and
give you the File::Find syntax for it.

--
Bill Jonas    *        *    http://www.billjonas.com/
"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your front door.  You step