lazy man's help to spam assassin

Author: Craig White
To: plug-discuss
Subject: lazy man's help to spam assassin
I suppose that I could read the mail lists on spam assassin but I'm
thinking that others have done this so I thought I would toss it out
here first.

Spam Assassin running as spamd on multi-user mail/web server.

I want to allow individual users the ability to 'easily' categorize spam
/ not-spam and created IMAP account boxes and thinking that I could run
a script...

!#/bin/sh
for i in `cat /root/scripts/users`; \

su $i -c /bin/sh "/usr/bin/sa-learn --mbox --spam \
/home/users/$i/mail/SPAM-learn";

su $i -c /bin/sh "/usr/bin/sa-learn --mbox --ham \
/home/users/$i/mail/SPAM-not"; \

cat /dev/null > /home/users/$i/mail/SPAM-learn;
cat /dev/null > /home/users/$i/mail/SPAM-not;

done

So that users spam rules update - perhaps nightly by copying emails
directly into their SPAM-learn/SPAM-not boxes...does this make sense?

Craig