Re: go Carl, go

Author: Carl Parrish
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: go Carl, go
der.hans wrote:

>Am 09. Feb, 2004 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:
>

>>On Monday 09 February 2004 10:36 pm, der.hans wrote:
>>

>>>moin, moin,
>>>
>>>outstanding!
>>>
>>>Carl rocks. Well, OK, it's actually Tomas Styblo who rocks, but I've been
>>>bugging Carl for this for a couple of years, so I'll presume he helped push
>>>it inside the Mozilla project :). Plus, Carl rocks anyway, even if it's not
>>>for this particular feature.
>>>
>>>Anyway, rockage, major rockage!
>>>
>>>Not quite what I want, but still cool.
>>>
>>>Note: right click on the text area to use mosex, then click in the textarea
>>>again to see the update.
>>>

>>Cool! Wonderful! Sounds great! Woot!
>>
>>What are you talking about?
>>

>What, it wasn't obvious??? :)
>
>http://mozex.mozdev.org/
>
>ciao,
>
>der.hans

WOW!!! I'm *way* behind on my email. Trying to plan my wedding (or
really follow behind my fiancee as *she* plans our wedding). I can say
that I didn't have anything to do with this extention. I *have* been
bringing it up alot and I thought I pointed this extention out to you
when it came out (its pretty old). So while I may not rock the mozilla
method does.

--
Carl Parrish()
http://www.carlparrish.com