Re: Total newbie needs network setup help!!! Thanks, will as…

Author: ec
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: Total newbie needs network setup help!!! Thanks, will ask more IF I need to
Thanks guy/gals...I found a somewhat low enough
language level (unix speak wise) book that I had
forgotten I had..will work it out hopefully with it!!
So, for now, till it/manpages/other books don't lead
me to a solution...

Thanks again guys.
Ed. C.

PS. Now if I can stand to read it!! Printed matter for
some reason (extremely bad eyes) is hard on the eye
that does the reading (one eye). But oddly enough, I
can get the font/size where I can read for a few hours
on a screen before the eye tells me quit. Now where
did that moose cursor disappear to????

=====