Console programs in Linux

Author: Ted Gould
Subject: Console programs in Linux
--=-9p+4onmfgzv55Xtd709c

http://www.jls-info.com/julien/linux/

Another option is GTKterm, which is on the page above. I've never used
it, but for some reason I keep running across it in various searches
that I've done. Kinda weird really.

        --Ted

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 09:46, tickticker wrote:
> Alan,
>=20
> Minicom is not unacceptable, I am looking for as many alternatives as pos=

sible. I heard of one called ci, but have been unable to find anything out=
about it, it is suppoed to be part of some package.
>=20
> Choices, it's all about choices.
>=20
> Thanks to everyone for there 2 cents, we might get a dollar out of this o=

ne.