PLUG Meeting - Nessus Presentation

Author: Jay Jacobson
Subject: PLUG Meeting - Nessus Presentation
Thanks to everyone who came to last week's PLUG meeting. The topic was
"Using Nessus to perform vulnerability assessments on your network."

I have received a number of emails with excellent feedback about the topic
and presentation. As I mentioned, you can find the presentation (in either
PDF or Quicktime MOV formats) at:

http://www.edgeos.com/downloads/Using_Nessus_-_PLUG_February_2004.pdf
http://www.edgeos.com/downloads/Using_Nessus_-_PLUG_February_2004.mov

If you missed the presentation last week, I will also be doing the same
topic at this month's PLUG west-side meeting. That will be on February 24,
2004 at 7PM at GCC in the High Tech Conference Room 1. I hope to see you
there.

~Jay

--
..