Volunteer Work Question

Author: Mark Phillips
New-Topics: FYI: AOL IM Worm
Subject: Volunteer Work Question
Time permitting, I would be interested.

I already do a lot of volunteer "grunt work" at my children's schools,
but this is definitely a worthy cause to expand my career and resume as
a "grunt-enabled" volunteer!

--
Mark Phillips
602 524-0376

entities other than the intended recipients prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.