Gabe fr Mike

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Gabe fr Mike
I removerd the 'Re:' because I wasn't replying to anyone.
Deepak, I had no other way of contacting him.

Please forgive me.

On Friday 06 February 2004 03:40 pm, Deepak Saxena said:
~ On Feb 06 2004, at 15:45, Michael Havens was caught saying:
~ >
~ >
~ > I forgot to bring your phone number to school with me. I will come to
your house at about 4. I hope that you get this. ~ > :-)Mike(-:
~ >
~
~ PLEASE DO NOT SEND PERSONAL EMAIL LIKE THIS TO THE MAILING LIST!
~
~ While I am ranting, can you please please fix your email program.
~ Many of the messages you send to the list do not include the
~ in-reply-to: field, so threading does not work properly.
~
~ ~Deepak
~

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/