mepis ans red hat

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: mepis ans red hat
Commercial? He charges 17$ if you buy a CD set from him. Otherwise downlo=
ad is free. I guess that is like RedHat.... And Mandrake..... And Suse...=
Why is everyone bitching at RedHat and ignoring all of the other distribu=
tions that are doing close to the same thing??? If you don't want the Tec=
h support and other features get Fedora. It is their product! They can do=
with it as they wish.
:-)Mike(-: