Download and install Mepis

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Download and install Mepis
Well,
We downloaded and burned disk two iso. Unfortunately, just as I reached t=
he end of the download of disk one I ran out of disk space. So I am sitti=
ng here waiting for it to load again as I burn disk two.... That didn't t=
ake long. People were telling me that it would take as long as the downoa=
d.... or even longer. It only toook about 15 minutes. The download took 3=
hours. Thank goodness the tx rate is around 95 KB/sec thuis time. That m=
eans that I only have to wait half the time. (it was around 55 the first =
time)I sure hope it worked.
:-)Mike(-: