Download and install Mepis

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Download and install Mepis
Thanks Chris. I anm on a Wnidows Box right now. Right now I want to test =
my networking abilities; I want to burn the Mepis iso from another machin=
e. I'm downloading it onto one machine but the machine I want to send it=
to has the burner. I'm thinking I can but I'm thinking of *nix. The burn=
er we have is a TDK stand alone (it burns via a program that is on the ot=
her machine. (we have the program available to put on this box but I want=
to work with it through a network) Is this possible?
:-)Mike(-: