Where to get Linux executables for Windows

Author: Don Calfa
Subject: Where to get Linux executables for Windows
I found it. Thanks everyone.
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/fileutils.htm

cygwin is fine for me and I will install it (new deployment) but for
everyone else's system, file utils are what I need.
Everytime I'm on someone else's system, the first thing I do is type
'ls' and I always get an error.

Another reason why I won't install cygwin for everyone else isthat I
found that it takes too long for the Windows search to find a file
system wide. My cygwin has 25,455 files where WINNT has 9,392