Insert date question

Author: tickticker
Subject: Insert date question
Actually, I am familiar with RCS, and use it at most of my clients (or try =
to=20
if the programmers will use it, many insist or try to use cvs instead... it=
's=20
not the same), but my particular needs for this file would somewhat preclud=
e=20
RCS. Good thought though, and I will give your guide a once over.

anthony