Small bootable distro with Ktouch?

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Small bootable distro with Ktouch?
On Tuesday 03 February 2004 09:57 pm, Jeff Garland said:
~ Besides, I ~ have to get my hands on a raft of power adapters
and sort thru the rest of the ~ hardware before this will mean much...

Go check out WesTech Recyclers at 1008 W. Madison in PHX. He has alot of
hardware down there. 602-256-7626 I Picke a 19" monitor there for and a
pc-100 board for $25 and a NIC for $3. Then they said that I could have it
all for $40. Prices are arbitrary there. I bet if they have what you need
they'll give it to you because it's going to a school.
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/