How to get the archives

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: How to get the archives
Or you can just browse w/o downloading anything.
http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/pipermail/plug-discuss/

On Saturday 31 January 2004 02:19 pm, Bart Garst said:
~ I've seen it mentioned enough I though I'd post instructions on getting
~ the archives again.
~
~ `wget
~ http://lists.plug.phoenix.az.us/pipermail/plug-discuss/2004-January.txt.gz`
~
~ This will get you the archived messages for Jan 2004, substitute month
~ and year and you can get whichever you want.
~
~ Use 'zless' or 'zgrep' to browse or search the file.
~
~ It ain't perfect but it's better than nothing.
~
~ Bart
~
~ PLUG-discuss mailing list -
~ To subscribe, unsubscribe, or to change you mail settings: