What a group!

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: What a group!
I have been amazed and very pleased with the PLUG discuss list this week or
so. It has been one of the more productive, insightful, educational and
interesting series of discussions I have seen anywhere! With people agreeing
to disagree and excellent point-counter-point exchanges. I didn't have much
time to participate myself but, boy, I made time to read it all.

I am extremely impressed by the many contributors to the discussion. The
power and passion present in this group are top rate! Thank you! Keep it
up!

Alan