Unable to Install Fedora 1.0 on Blank HD

Author: George Gambill
Subject: Unable to Install Fedora 1.0 on Blank HD
Matt,

Thanks,

Win XP Explorer shows a single file titled "Yarrow-i386-disc1" of type
"SpeedyCD ISO Image File". I use a program (win XP) named "SpeedyCD" to
burn.

When I Explore the RH 8.0 CD # 1, I see the contents. 4 folders and several
files.

Any ideas as to how to extract (maybe not a good word) the files from within
the ISO?

George