Need for short-term X consulting

Author: Vaughn Treude
Subject: Need for short-term X consulting
Hello all:

As many of you are probably aware, I've been working on a product called
Fab4Linux, which provides an improved user interface (as well as a
macro-creation and keyboard remaping facility.) After a few false starts,
much trouble with our web site, and an unfortunate bout with galloping
featuritis :-) we have a fairly stable beta version of the program.
Unfortunately, for all my recent experience in X Windows there are still a
few persistent problems that are dogging me. I'm looking for an X guru who
can spend a few hours to help me get over this hump. Since this is a
commercial product we'll of course be willing to pay for this service. Is
there anyone in the group - or anyone you know - who might be interested?
(I'll also post this to plug-devel, but I thought it should be on
plug-discuss too because of its large readership. My apologies if this isn't
deemed to be appropriate. :-))

Vaughn Treude