Floppy drive, again

Author: Roy Babin
Subject: Floppy drive, again
I have tried all your suggestions,from all of you and still cannot get
ito work. Now have an Icon on desktop, when I right and/or left click
the Icon I get the following error msg.

                 Error-KDesktop
             The desktop entry file
      /tmp/kde-roy/Desktop-0/Floppy.desktop
      is of typeFSDevice but has no Dev=...entry

If anybody is willing to give me detailed instructions on what I might do
it would be greatly appreciated. You can E-mail me , and possible give
me your phone#, I would gladly call long distance for a walk through of
help. I am fairly new to Linux but willing to learn. Thank you
Roy