Job posting for Onsite Tech.

Author: shadow
Subject: Job posting for Onsite Tech.
OnSite Tech Position at RedSeven Computers

Position Summary
--------------------
Greater Phoenix Area Onsite Service Tech.

RedSeven is looking for an experienced Computer Tech for Commercial and
Residential OnSite Service. Onsite support calls will consist of:

* Delivery and Setup of Windows based PCs.

* Troubleshooting Windows and Linux (Debian, Slackware, RedHat) based
workstation and servers.

* Troubleshooting and securing wired and wireless networks.

Applicants will be paid on a per billable hour basis based on
experience. The current position will initially provide 5 to 15 hours
per week and is expected to increase over the next few months.

Applicants are also expected to provide their own insured transportation
and appropriate tools.

Additional commission based opportunities for RedSeven employees will
available in the near future.

Resumes should be sent as attachments to .

About RedSeven
RedSeven was founded in Tempe, Arizona in April 1997. We are
committed to helping people make intelligent decisions when purchasing
computer products and services; whether you choose to do business with
us or not.

RedSeven Brand Computers and Servers are as close to perfection as you
will find. Our tireless pursuit of quality and performance guarantee you
a fine machine at any budget. Our experts hand-pick the components we
offer, and use them themselves. We simply don't sell the "other stuff".

Our informative staff will help guide you through the gauntlet of items
available and save you time and money with our fair prices and premium
quality hardware. In fact they will probably advise you until you make
them stop. If you like we can help via phone, in our store or by email.

RedSeven offers a range of computer related products and services like:
custom computers, servers, repairs, upgrades, data recovery, virus
removal, networking, programming, internet access, and web design.

If you live here in the "Valley of the Sun", come on by and visit our
Tempe showroom to see for yourself what a better choice RedSeven really
is. We are your "Geeks for Hire".

--
Christopher Lewis
Onsite Technical Support Manager

RedSeven Computer Company

Phone    480.804.0929
Cell     480.332.4094
E-mail
Website  www.red7usa.com

DOS: n., A small annoying boot virus that
causes random spontaneous system crashes,
usually just before saving a massive
project. Easily cured by UNIX. See also
MS-DOS, IBM-DOS, DR-DOS.

- David Vicker