Free Software Day

Author: der.hans
Subject: Free Software Day
moin, moin,

To celebrate 20 years of the GNU Project AZOTO is sponsoring a Free Software
Day picnic at Kiwanis Park in Tempe this coming Saturday from noon until
18:00.

Here's an article from rms on 20 years of Free Software:
http://www.newsforge.com/software/04/01/05/1146229.shtml

We have pod F in the Fiesta Group Ramada reserved from noon until
22:00. Thanks Miles!

This is a friends and family event, so bring SO, little ones, pets,
neighbors, etc. :).

Bring geek games and geek BBQ equipment.

Cans or kegs of beer are allowed. Only beer. Only metal containers. If you
are not of legal age to drink in the .us, please don't attempt to drink any
alcohol at the event.

The picnic will be pot luck, so please bring something for the table. Past
experience has provided us some good food.

Here's a map of the park:
http://www.tempe.gov/pkrec/KRC/Images/Kiwanis%20Map.jpg

Address and a map for the park:
Kiwanis Park Recreation Center
6111 South All-America Way
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&addr=6111+S.+All-American+Way&csz=85283

Here's a link to Tempe's page about Kiwanis Park:
http://www.tempe.gov/pkrec/KRC/default.asp

noon to 18:00
Saturday, the 24th of January, 2004

ciao,

der.hans
# To us former windows users, linux IS an easter egg :) I cant remember
# how many times i said to myself "i can do that?" -- BoBB