Novell and SuSE

Author: Mike
Subject: Novell and SuSE
Actually from what I know SuSE has control over Yast, which is thier
"system manager" It is just a little less flexible than Hardrake in
Mandrake. So they are keeping part of thir code hidden. Yes I understand
that sounds like what MSFT has done, however, I feel that could change
in future distros. SuSE is by far the easiest distro I have used to make
my conversion to Linux from Win, and the easiest to config. I feel for a
"novices" OS this is perfect. Now w/ Novell involved they are llikely to
come out with an OS that is less restricted for the more advanced user.
After all it took short of a genius to install RH 5.2. .. I just feel
more Linux users should be grateful that we finally have a shot to get
Bill and crew down to a more manageable level. I know I migrated as I
was tired of high prices, and "Problems" with MSFT products. Linux has
beena chalange, but I am here, Faithfully!

1:39am up 30 days 8:51, 3 users, load average: 0.55, 0.23, 0.21