Ipaq help

Author: R Melder at SPiN Internet Media
Subject: Ipaq help
Do you have the Serial cradle or just the USB?

If you have the Serial cradle, it is REALLY picky about port speeds. You =
may
have to toggle between 57000 and 115000. Maybe lower settings depending =
on
your I/O chip. If it's USB, make sure you have the USB turned on in your
BIOS.=20

I went through hours of fun with ActiveSync when I first got mine. Next =
PDA
will be a Palm.=20

; )
=20