Fonts in mozilla!

Author: Sanjay Darisi
Subject: Fonts in mozilla!
Thank you Brandon, that was whole lot better when I changed the minimum
font size.
And I have a similar font question in OpenOffice. I have OO1.1 and it
doesn't display all the fonts well. I've installed M$ truetype fonts
with apt-get and still the same, many M$ office characters won't be
displayed properly, when I open M$ docs. Could anyone tell me how to
improve OO font rendering capability. I'm sure i'm doing something
wrong. I've knoppix (I'm on debian unstable), XFree86 4.3 (I'm not sure) .

sanjay.