AZSAGE this Wed

Author: der.hans
Subject: AZSAGE this Wed
moin, moin,

as I've already mentioned I'll be making a presentation at AZSAGE this Wed
night. It will be presentation/InstallFest, so feel free to drop in and help
with the installs.

I have Mandrake 9.2 ISOs, Fedora ISOs and a bunch of various Knoppix project
ISOs.

Naturally, I also have debian :).

If you think another distro should be represented show up with a couple of
CDs.

Here's the announcement from AZSAGE.

###

HAPPY 2004!!!

*************************************
AZSAGE ~ Wednesday January 14, 2004
*************************************

WORKSHOP:         LINUX Install Workshop and then some...
                  AZSAGE(www.azsage.org)and PLUG(plug.phoenix.az.us)

DATE:             Wednesday, January 14th, 2004

TIME:             6:30 PM...

SPONSOR BY:       Lucent

ADDRESS:          2500 West Utopia

CONTACTS:

PRIZES:           O'Reilly & Associates
                  <http://www.oreilly.com/>
                   *     O'Reily LINUX Books will be given away at the
event...

                  (See attached file: OReilly UG News 11.2003.txt) (See
attached file: OReilly UG News 12.2003.txt)

                  *      Don't forget about O'Reilly's 20% User Group
discount!
                  1-800-998-9938 x339 code DSUG

***************
TOPIC SUMMARY
***************

LINUX System Install Workshop and then some... This is an open forum
event!

Please join in on the fun of building LINUX systems and exchanging our
knowledge of LINUX as it is today.

Bring in your computers/laptops (ready to load) and install a LINUX OS
during the AZSAGE and PLUG install workshop night.

You are encourage to bring your own LINUX media and we will work with
you during the installation.
For those that haven't down loaded or purchased LINUX, some LINUX media
will be provided.

...Or come to watch, observe, learn, and pick up LINUX tidbits

Bring your LINUX questions - we're here to help you out!

If you have tips, scripts, or cool LINUX tools that can be shared, please
bring them to share...

See you Wednesday...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Finding your way to Lucent...

        Front Desk Phone 602-582-7000
        Primary Contact: Miriam Fernandez 623-582-7100

        Directions-

        * Take Black Canyon Highway (I-17) North.
        * Exit at the "Union Hills/Yorkshire" exit and proceed north
through
          the Union Hills intersection until reaching Yorkshire (overpass).
        * Then turn right on Yorkshire and Lucent is immediately to your
left.

        You can park pretty much anywhere after hours and the main entrance
        is on the Southeast corner of the building. Signs will direct you
        from there to the meeting location.

                                                        W---|---E
                               ||         |     |           |
          Black Canyon (I-17)->||         |     |           S
                               ||\        |     |
                               || |Lucent |     |
          ----Yorkshire--------||-|-------|     |<- 19th Avenue
                               || |             |
                               || |             |
                               || |             |
          ----Union Hills------||-|-------------|-----------------
                               ||/              |
                               ||               |

###

ciao,

der.hans
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans