What were they thinking? Was:Re: Linux and Football

Author: Michael
Subject: What were they thinking? Was:Re: Linux and Football
I will keep that in mind, but I have a 3 year old boy who knows how to use a
mouse, type, and use Linux and Windows. So I have to admit they can learn
all their own pace. My son also likes tv, dancing, piano, guitar, cars,
trucks and trains. Oh yeah did I mention finger paint? He is quite astute
and no different than any other child with exception to his extreme temper,
yet he "loves" to learn!

This Email has been scanned using Norton AntiVirus 2003 Pro.