Decent Window Manager for Exceed?

Author: Karl Bielefeldt
Subject: Decent Window Manager for Exceed?
Hi,

Not strictly a Linux question, but strongly related. We just got a Solaris 9 machine at work, meaning finally we have gnome available instead of CDE. We have to log in using hummingbird exceed, and my preference is multiple window mode, which lets me easily place X windows and Windows windows side by side. The problem is that metacity won't raise a window upon focus unless another X window is blocking it. It won't raise above a Windows window like dtwm did. Does anyone know how to fix this or have a suggestion for another window manager that might work better for me?

Thanks,

Karl Bielefeldt