GNUcash

Author: der.hans
Subject: GNUcash
Am 30. Dec, 2003 schw=E4tzte Victor Odhner so:

> As far as I know, GNUcash and the others are still not able
> to reconcile against the bank's web-based interface.
> That's the most valuable feature of MS Money from our
> point of view.

GNUcash will import several different file formats. It works with all of th=
formats offered by my credit union. It didn't import all features last I
compared a couple of months ago, but one of the formats worked well.

Check GNUcash import docs for more current info.

BTW, the GNUcash was asking for help with docs, so maybe those investigatin=
it can help out.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way
#  things are, and Courage to struggle to create things as they should be.
#  -- St. Augustine