I got gnucash installed-

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: I got gnucash installed-
It appears I had to upgrade synaptic from the command line ('apt-get install
synaptic' for those who don't know how). I was screaming at my computer today
because it kept on downloading things and running dpkg but noting ugraded. I
finally installed from the command line and everything upgraded (including
synaptic).
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/